Your support and gifts help GoForth Recovery continue to provide housing and a structured environment that allows alcoholics and addicts to recover from a hopeless and helpless state of mind & body. Our primary goal is to enable the resident to take responsibility for their recovery and build the foundation for them to be a productive member of their community.
GET INVOLVED and Contact Us today to support the GoForth Recovery program.
- Men’s clothing
- Employment opportunities
- Life Skills Class leaders
- Devotion leaders
- Food donations
- Meal providers (Sign-up for a night)
- Vehicle donations
GoForth Recovery Tax Id #: 82-4428586
Your contributions to GoForth Recovery, a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, are deductible for computing income and estate taxes.
Financial contributions to GoForth Recovery are tax-deductible and include:
- Gifts in a will/estate plans or revocable trust
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable remainder annuity trusts
- Future gifts of Life Insurance
- Future gifts of retirement plan assets
- Matching Gifts — Your gift could be matched dollar for dollar! Many companies offer matching gift programs that will double, even triple a donation’s value. Check with your company or visit this online directory of matching gift companies to find out if your company will match your contribution to the Faith Home. If you have questions about your company’s matching gift program, please contact your Human Resources or Personnel office.
To Send Your Gift by Mail
PO Box 6560
Spartanburg, SC 29304
We will send you a confirmation letter of your gift donation. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Your recurring gift to GoForth Recovery will be automatically occur every 30-days. If you would like to change or cancel, you can email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or log into your PayPal Account