Violation of any of the following will result in IMMEDIATE DISMISSAL.
- Use or possession of drugs, paraphernalia, alcohol and/or banned substances on or off property.
- Violence or threats of violence.
- Weapons of any kind.
- Stealing of any kind. If it is not yours, do not take or use it without permission.
- Bullying of any kind.
- Sexual harassment.
- Racial or sexual slurs.
- Destruction of property.
- Sexual relations or intimate bodily contact with another GoForth Recovery Resident, staff member or volunteer.
- Sex in any GoForth Recovery property is not permitted (Zero Tolerance).
- Abuse of over-the-counter or prescription medication.
- Smoking, lighting candles, or incense inside the houses. No smoking in the house is permitted. Each house has a designated smoking area.
- Refusing a drug test, provide urine immediately when requested or giving urine to another resident.
- Repeated write-ups for rule violations.
GoForth Recovery reserves the right to notify law enforcement, parole, probation, drug court or other partners of the reason for dismissal. Residents who are dismissed from the program are not permitted to return for a minimum of 30 days except for picking up personal belongings. This must be done within three (3) days of dismissal or the belongings will become the property of Go Forth Recovery.
DRUG AND ALCOHOL TESTING
- Submit to random drug and alcohol breathalyzer testing.
- Use of alcohol, drugs or banned substances will result in immediate dismissal.
BANNED SUBSTANCES INCLUDE, but are not limited to:
*Suboxone, *Methadone, K2/Spice, any designer drug or controlled substance, CBD in any form, Valerian Root, Kava Kava, Kratom, diet pills, bath salts and overuse of energy drinks. *(Unless MAT Medically Prescribed & approved by Executive Director)
- If you are asked to submit a urine analysis (UA) or Breathalyzer (BA) you must stay on the property until the test is completed.
- Refusal to give a urine screen or Breathalyzer will result in immediate dismissal. Tests time and frequency are determined by management.
- Residents returning from extended visit or overnight pass are required to be drug tested immediately.
- If you suspect another Resident of using drugs/alcohol, it is your responsibility to report this matter immediately to staff. Knowledge of others using mood-altering chemicals and not notifying staff can result in a discharge from the program
Any resident testing positive for drug use and disputing results will be re-tested immediately. If subsequent testing is positive and the resident wishes to continue the dispute, they will without delay leave the premises. If they choose, the resident may, at their expense, obtain an independent test at the medical facility chosen by GoForth Recovery. The resident must remain off all GoForth Recovery properties pending results. Should this test prove negative for drug use, the resident will be re-instated and reimbursed for the cost of the test. No other expenses are reimbursable.
- All prescription medication will be documented during intake, subsequent prescriptions disclosed and locked in house safes. Medications are subject to be inventoried at any time.
- Over-the-counter medications or mouthwash containing alcohol are prohibited.
- Narcotic pain medications, *Methadone/*Suboxone, and/or benzodiazepines (Xanax, Ativan, Klonopin, etc.) are strictly prohibited. K2/Spice, Valerian root, Kratom, Kava Kava, diet pills, ‘bath salts,” CBD oil or any designer drug is not permitted.
- Residents are responsible for obtaining their own medication refills. You are not allowed to stop taking your medication(s) without a doctor’s note.
- If you are prescribed medication by a psychiatrist, you will be required to obtain one for continuation of care and possible re-evaluation for the duration of your stay.
- Residents will self-administer medication as directed by a physician.*(Unless MAT Medically Prescribed & approved by Executive Director)
- Abuse of over-the-counter medication and/or prescription medication will result in immediate dismissal from the program
- Residents are responsible for all program fees during participation.
- Entrance fee is non-refundable and due upon admission. Weekly program fees are due each Sunday by 7PM. Acceptable forms of payment include: Check, money order, credit or debit card.
- If there is an outstanding balance on any account, no passes or extended curfews will be granted and 10:00pm curfew will be enforced. Weekly fees of 1.5 times the current level will be imposed until there is a zero balance on the account.
- Residents who relapse or are asked to leave GoForth Recovery will not be reimbursed any funds.
- Residents must be at a zero balance in order advance to Level IV.
- Residents must obtain a job, enroll in school, or volunteer their time in the community for at least 30 hours per week.
- GoForth Recovery will provide job search assistance four (4) times per week Monday through Thursday for the first 14 days.
- Residents are responsible for putting in transportation requests as needed.
- All transportation requests are to be submitted at least 24 hours in advance.
- Every Resident who does not have a full-time job, volunteer position, or class schedule MUST be up by 7am Monday through Friday and must be actively seeking work.
- In case of a true emergency, call 911 and then notify the manager on duty.
- Safety is the primary concern at Go Forth Recovery; therefore, any suspicious activities should be reported to the manager on duty immediately.
- Fire extinguishers are in each house. Please familiarize yourself with their location.
- Do not share razors or cut each other’s hair. This is for your own protection from infectious diseases transmitted through blood-borne pathogens.
- No giving or receiving tattoos, piercings, etc. on the premises.
- No smoking, burning candles or incense is allowed in any house. Smoking is permitted outside in designated areas only. Smoking in the house will result in immediate discharge!
- No guest or visitor under the influence or suspected to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs is allowed on the property at any time and will be immediately asked to leave the premises.
- Any guest or visitor believed to be under the influence, a potential threat to residents or staff, non-compliant to any staff directives or refusal to leave the premises, law enforcement will be immediately notified, and the individual will be “no-trespassed” from GoForth Recovery.
- Except for family, visitors are not allowed to “hang-out” in houses without prior approval. There are other Residents living in our recovery community whose anonymity must be respected.
- Residents must respect the anonymity of all other Residents. Resident information is confidential.
- Visitors are only allowed on the property from 8am to 8pm.
- Visitors are only allowed in the common areas of the house. (No visitors in bedrooms).
- Loitering in cars by visitors and/or Residents outside the facility is not permitted at any time and could be construed as mischievous behavior resulting in discharge.
- All Residents are expected to keep their entire living area clean. This includes making your bed, keeping your belongings neatly organized, and keeping the bath, commode, sink, and floor cleaned daily. Not keeping your room and bathroom clean will result in a write-up or fine.
- Daily chores for the common areas will be assigned to Residents and posted in a common area. Residents are expected to complete their chores by the time indicated. Failure to complete assigned chores will result in a write-up or fine.
- Saturday morning a deep cleaning of the house takes place. No one can miss deep cleaning chores. Please ask for help if you do not have experience cleaning.
- Cleaning up after oneself is mandatory. You are required to wash your own dishes/pans. Do not leave dishes for someone else to clean up for you. Failure to do so will result in a write-up or fine.
- Bedrooms are private and should be respected. Do not enter a room without permission.
- No visitors are allowed in bedrooms at any time.
- Doors are not to be locked from the outside. If you have valuables you want locked up, then purchase a lock-box or use a locker that has been provided to you.
- Beds are to be made by 7 am.
- Rooms are to be kept clean always. Write-ups or fines may be given for dirty rooms. (i.e. clothes on floor, trash, dirty dishes, beds not made, etc.).
- Bedding is to be changed and washed weekly.
- GoForth Recovery may search personal belongings at any time – including but not limited to bedrooms, closets, dressers, nightstands, vehicles, luggage, etc. – for contraband items.
- There is NO food allowed in the bedrooms. If dishes or cups are found in your room, you may receive a write-up or fine.
PHONES & TELEVISION
- ALL resident mobile phones are required to be turned at the resident curfew and will be available at 6:00AM the following morning. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Levels I-III – 10:00 PM
- Level IV – 11:00 PM
- Phones are to be turned off or silenced in ALL in-house and off-site 12-step recovery meetings.
- Do not be on your phone AT ALL during ANY meetings.
- These items are shared by many so take turns viewing programs.
- Keep the noise level down after ten (10:00 pm) on weeknights.
- No personal televisions or computers are allowed in bedrooms.
You will be fined for the following things: (Fines range from $10.00 – $50.00)
- $50 – Leaving house door unlocked
- $50 – Fire hazard. (i.e. stove/oven left on, dryer lint filter not cleaned, etc.)
- $25 – Eating another Resident’s food without permission (this is stealing)
- $25 – Unexcused absence from any mandatory meeting.
- $25 – Not calling and checking in on the house phone when on leave
- $25 – Assigned chores not completed
- $25 – Replacement house key
- $10 – Dishes left in sink, common areas, or bedrooms
- $10 – Leaving food items out in kitchen overnight
- $10 – Leaving clothes in washer/dryer when absent from house or overnight
- $10 – Leaving bathroom messy and/or unsanitary
- Residents can have a car provided they have permission and a valid driver’s license and insurance policy.
- Residents in their probationary period (45-days) with a personal vehicle are not allowed to drive.
- Residents MUST provide the office with make, model, and license information.
- Residents are not allowed to loan their car to another Resident for any reason.
Residents in their first 45-days will comply the following PROBATIONARY terms:
- Curfew will be set at 10:00pm. Lights out at 11pm. YOU ARE NOT TO BE OUTSIDE AFTER CURFEW!
- No overnight passes. (You must be home by your curfew).
- No personal vehicle or driving.
- You must attend ALL required 12-step recovery, Life-Skills meetings and in-house meetings.
- You must find a job, go to school or volunteer within the first two weeks of occupancy.
- You must find a sponsor within the first two weeks of occupancy.
- Adherence to all program rules.
- Attend all community meetings, life skills classes and relapse prevention groups.
Residents who complete (Graduate) GoForth Recovery are eligible to extend their residency as Graduate-Extended.
- Working on goals – clear plans to transition
- Extensions are granted in 1-month increments – OR – an approved 90-day plan.
- Must maintain $0 fee balance, maintain program compliance as a Level IV resident and positive in house.
COMPLIANCE, CURRICULUM & MEETINGS
Our program is centered around personal development through life-skills classes and establishing the foundations of recovery through the 12-steps of Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous.
- Residents are required to attend all GoForth Program 12-step recovery meetings.
- Residents are required to attend the house meeting on Wednesday night.
- Residents must obtain a sponsor, verified by the Program Director or Case Manager, within 2-weeks of admission.
- Residents must make honest effort to work the 12-Step program with a sponsor.
- All Residents are required to attend weekly life skills classes, anger management, and other recovery education classes as required by their program level.
- Residents are required to meet weekly one-on-one with Case Manager or Program Director for case management meeting.
- Repeated program compliance issues, habitual absences, dishonesty or general unwillingness to make progress in your recovery will result in dismissal from the GoForth Recovery program.